• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

iPhone 3G and GTD

mcogilvie;59913 said:
That is a technical, not a fundamental problem. I have it covered now. Appigo's Todo will let you sync back to Remember the Milk or Toodledo, and Remember the Milk can use Google Gears for off-line use. I seem to remember there is a Blackberry program that also syncs over the air (OTA). There is not much difference between syncing a Palm over USB and OTA syncing. In the long run, I find it is less trouble to sync to the web than anything else.

OK maybe I was missing the point. Are you saying the data is on the iPhone all the time not just living on the web ? In that case I don't have a problem. As you say it is no worse than a Palm :-)

Michael
 
Top