Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive.
There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial:
https://bit.ly/4hYicYV
We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at:
https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/
I've been a Tablet PC user since the introduction of the TC1000. I got my iPad as a "toy" after getting an iPhone . I love my Surface Pro, although the tablet input panel is not as good as the 1st edition software. For me, using a pen on a tablet seems to be the way to go.
Mcogilvie,
The developers at IQTELL will admit that their product is hard to use in a browser on the iPad. I do love the way I can work with my task lists though in the IQTELL app on my iPad and iPhone. They intend to incorporate email processing within the app, which will be great!
I've been a Tablet PC user since the introduction of the TC1000. I got my iPad as a "toy" after getting an iPhone . I love my Surface Pro, although the tablet input panel is not as good as the 1st edition software. For me, using a pen on a tablet seems to be the way to go.
Blackberry, yes. I'm not sure about the Surfaces and Nokias, maybe a bit longer. It depends on how long it takes the leadership of Microsoft to realize that their strategy is ineffective.
Blackberry, yes. I'm not sure about the Surfaces and Nokias, maybe a bit longer. It depends on how long it takes the leadership of Microsoft to realize that their strategy is ineffective.
Leadership of Microsoft? Isn't it an oxymoron? Microsoft lost its natural leader when Bill Gates decided to fight with malaria. Steve Ballmer never understood the technology. And now it's going to be even worse because the next leader will be elected by the board under stockholders' pressure.
I wonder what will happen with Apple after 5 years without its leader.