• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

ISO: Outliner for High School Student to use (on a stick)

  • Thread starter Thread starter mtpaper
  • Start date Start date
M

mtpaper

Guest
I recently got great advice from this forum for myself (the suggestion of using EverNote). Now I'm back, looking for a similar-but-different program for my teenage daughter.

Primary purpose: outlines for a specific class
Secondary purpose: general note-taking

However, she will sometimes be working at her desktop at home, and sometimes via a stick on a school computer.

I think, while I was searching for a program for myself, I read that some programs are small enuf to work from a stick; I ignored all that as I didn't need it at the time!

Am I correct that there are programs which can be run (efficiently) from a stick?

What do you recommend?
Thank you in advance
Marion in Rochester
 
Top