Issue with two podcast episodes in iTunes

mthar1

Registered
I am having trouble downloading two of the podcast episodes in iTunes (Guided Weekly Review Webinar - Sept 2012 & GTD & OmniFocus Webinar - Nov 2012). Is there a general issue with these two podcasts or is it just my computer?

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Hello there,

The OmniFocus video was posted to the podcast, didn't work, got pulled, rejigged, and reposted. It's been through quite an overhaul! Try again please. See if deleting the one listed in your podcast and then updating the podcast again pulls down the new one for you.

The Guided Weekly Review one is only posted as audio only, at this point. That should be working correctly. We had some issues with the video of that.

So sorry for the A/V problems. It's been challenging for us on some of these to make everything play nice between the new media player on Connect, podcast version, and download versions.

TheHMan

Registered
Latest podcasts posted?

Hi, Kelly,

A follow-up along the lines of problems with recent podcasts:

I just returned from a week of e-sabbatical (nice...) and my last updated podcast is Dena's journey, which posted on November 8th. Is that the most recent update?

Thanks!
Bryan

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
TheHMan;103766 said:
Is that the most recent update?

Actually, no. My latest Up Close with David is the most recent.

Try clicking the "Refresh" button, or right-click on the podcast name and choose Update Podcast please to see if that brings in the Up Close file.

Attached files