It would be great to hear how fellow GTDers distinguishes "'PROSSESSING' and "ORGANINZING." What say you . . . thank you!

gtdstudente

Registered
It would be great to here how fellow GTDers distinguish between "'PROCESSING' and "ORGANINZING" What say you . . . thank you!

Last edited:

Cpu_Modern

Registered
  1. Let's say you have an inbox item, a scrap of paper with the word: "Milk?"
  2. Processing: "What does that mean to me?" "I still need to buy 5 jugs of milk…" "Ah, okay, anything else?" "No." "Okay, toss the paper."
  3. Organizing: Write 'buy 5 jugs of milk‘ on @errands list. Or, maybe, decide to have a groceries list additionally to the @errands list and re-sort the respective items.

gtdstudente

Registered
  1. Let's say you have an inbox item, a scrap of paper with the word: "Milk?"
  2. Processing: "What does that mean to me?" "I still need to buy 5 jugs of milk…" "Ah, okay, anything else?" "No." "Okay, toss the paper."
  3. Organizing: Write 'buy 5 jugs of milk‘ on @errands list. Or, maybe, decide to have a groceries list additionally to the @errands list and re-sort the respective items.
Cpu_Modem, Nice, makes GTD sense: Processing: "What does that mean to me?" and/vs. Organizing: what am I going to do with it, and as such, how do I want it to show-up in an appropriate deferred 'context, calendar, reference, support, etc.'? Thank you If inaccurate, please say so, thank you

Last edited: