Journal 3 - the Weekly Review

nick_ross

Registered
Just a quick note to say thank you to Augusto for his article on the weekly review - funny how one sentence can give a clue as to a reason why my weekly review doesn't always hit the spot.

"Make sure you have a page for each step; that way you know you cannot go faster than the step you are on" Augusto Pinaud

As someone who also suffers from bright bauble syndrome, I have rushed through more reviews than I care to mention as I'm just working my way down one side of A4 - skipping bits, brushing over other bits. This might just help me slow down...

Nice one Augusto !

cheers

Nick

ps. I'm still reading through the journal - so a pre-emptive thank you to all the other contributors, and the Connect Team for putting it together

crouse

Registered
Journal 3

nick_ross;63231 said:
Just a quick note to say thank you to Augusto for his article on the weekly review - funny how one sentence can give a clue as to a reason why my weekly review doesn't always hit the spot.

"Make sure you have a page for each step; that way you know you cannot go faster than the step you are on" Augusto Pinaud

As someone who also suffers from bright bauble syndrome, I have rushed through more reviews than I care to mention as I'm just working my way down one side of A4 - skipping bits, brushing over other bits. This might just help me slow down...

Nice one Augusto !

cheers

Nick

ps. I'm still reading through the journal - so a pre-emptive thank you to all the other contributors, and the Connect Team for putting it together

I just read the Journal 3 also. I agree with Nick. A big thank you to all of the contributers.

Michael

Barb

Registered
Love Journal 3

Just wanted to thank DavidCo for finding a way to get the Journal back on track. I enjoyed every article and really think the value is enhanced by having so many contribute to it.

I particularly enjoyed the Rabbi's article on "I-Thou" relationships. That one really reasonated with me and I think that terminology with stick!

Thanks to everyone who submitted an article. I hope we can all enhance the value of our own memberships in this way in the future. After all, you get out of Connect what you put into it--just like much of everything in life.

Oogiem

Registered
Barb;63244 said:
I hope we can all enhance the value of our own memberships in this way in the future.

I'm sure hoping mine comes today. The hazards of being in the country, mail always takes a lot longer than you think.

Barb

Registered
Physical mailing?

I'm not sure this is something that is ever going out snail mail. Just as a reminder to everyone, though: On the Connect website, remember to click on "What's New" once a week or so too. If there is a new article or anything, you'll see it there first.

Oogie, we really enjoyed having you on our call yesterday!

Tara

Registered
Three cheers for Augusto

nick_ross;63231 said:

Nice one Augusto !

cheers

Nick

Hi Nick,

I echo your compliments to Augusto on his fine article on the weekly review. Augusto contributes so much to the Connect community through the forum, the GTD Virtual Study Group, our @Context interviews and now this article. Great job!!!

Felicidades amigo mio!

Saludos,
Tara

apinaud

Registered
Thanks a lot to all, Nick, Tara, Michael (crouse)...

It was a pleasure and I am glad I can help.

I have learn so much from many people in this forums, that it is a pleasure that I can help someone...

Barb

Registered
What's REALLY important

apinaud;63281 said:
Thanks a lot to all, Nick, Tara, Michael (crouse)...

It was a pleasure and I am glad I can help.

I have learn so much from many people in this forums, that it is a pleasure that I can help someone...

Now for the IMPORTANT question: Do we have a new baby yet?

apinaud

Registered
Barb;63282 said:
Now for the IMPORTANT question: Do we have a new baby yet?

Thanks for Ask Barb. Alicia was born on November 20th.

Attach the picture we took on her first Hollywood trip ;)

Attached files