• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Journal application for Palm?

I recently bought a Palm Z22 and am disappointed it doesnt have a simple journal application, for keeping a diary and making daily notes.

Does anyone know of a good application for Palm for this?
 
DateBook 5 (comes with Journal feature)

Another alternative is DateBook5 which replaces the standard palm calendar with a more powerful one. It contains a journal feature plus a lot of other useful features. Well worth the price.

Datebook 5 is available from: www.pimlicosoftware.com
 
Thanks

Thanks for your recommendations.

The "Life as I see it" application looks good. The only problem is that it doesn't seem to have a desktop version to use - which would be good for convenience and backup.

Daynotez looks good and also has a desktop version. I've yet to try Datebook5 but it looks interesting.

Thanks again.

Tom
 
tominperu said:
Daynotez looks good and also has a desktop version. I've yet to try Datebook5 but it looks interesting.
Tom

Hi Tom,

Agendus Pro 11 also has a Journaling option. Maybe you should check that one out too.

Fk
 
Top