• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Just want to toot the Bonsai horn

I have been a GTD wannabe for a long time. I still am a relative newbie on it, and my method isn't going to work for everyone, but now that I am investing a *little* more time into it, I am discovering just how much I love Natara Bonsai (not connected to the company in any way, shape or form; just a pleased customer).

It just works very well for me, especially since hitting upon the simple little idea of using the red outline entries to "schedule" (screenshot).

Oh, to have this on a good mobile smartphone and sync to the web.
Jim
Palm T|E; Win XP
 
Top