Key Suite

A

Anonymous

Key Suite is way to go with Version 3.0 you get a today view I think they have a free trial for 21 days on chapura's website.

I tried BC as well, but I find Key suite way more powerful, actually versamail which comes free with palm tungsten is more powerful than inbox to go. Versamail allows multiple mail folders to be synched v.s. 1 for Inbox to Go.

If you synch two PC's with your Palm you will find Key Suite indispensable. The only thing that could make it better is if it would link to the built in palm apps, thus allowing for linking with other apps like bonsai, shadow, or mapopolis.

Good luck...

Johann

A

Anonymous

I agree!!

I have been a KeySuite user for a while and am new to GTD. I see incredible potential there.

A

Anonymous

Smalley, it is great within this system just couple of limitations main one being linking to Bonsai (which I can live without), and some minor issues with moving and copying appointments.

Cheers

Johann

V

vegheadjones

Hi,

I ahave moved to Keysuite as well, and aside from some syncing issues that have been straightened out, I love it.

However, I miss being able to filter tasks by anything other than category-- like seeing only tasks due today. The bulit in Tungsten 3/E tasks have this, and it is sorely missed.

Tom Shannon

Registered
vegheadjones said:
Hi,

I ahave moved to Keysuite as well, and aside from some syncing issues that have been straightened out, I love it.

However, I miss being able to filter tasks by anything other than category-- like seeing only tasks due today. The bulit in Tungsten 3/E tasks have this, and it is sorely missed.

Hmmm. Well, this may not be exactly what you want but if you click "Show" at the bottom of the KeyTask screen and click "Show Only Active Tasks" and "Show Due Dates", the high priority items due <= today should role to the top. As far a I know, they will always sort by priority first, though.

Tom S.

V

vegheadjones

Thanks Tom. I got that set up, but what I was looking for was for tasks only due today, not yesterday, etc.

Keysuite is still a great program though, even without the task filtering that I was hoping for. How great would it be if it could use the same saved views set up in Outlook?

A

Anonymous

vegheadjones said:
Thanks Tom. I got that set up, but what I was looking for was for tasks only due today, not yesterday, etc.

Keysuite is still a great program though, even without the task filtering that I was hoping for. How great would it be if it could use the same saved views set up in Outlook?

Yes, I certainly understand. Personally it doesn't annoy me much to have yesterdays uncompleted tasks at the top but that has more to do with my system.

I have to believe the KeySuite folks are working on more ways to group/sort tasks. I doubt it will ever have the same flexibility that Outlook does. I agree that it would be really nice but unfortunately I'm wondering how realistic it is. My guess is that the next major addition will be full Buisness Contact support.

Tom S.