• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

KeySuite and Outlook 2003

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stanley Ng
  • Start date Start date
S

Stanley Ng

Guest
I use Outlook 2003 and Keysuite for my Palm. I follow the contact as project method. I created a folder "Projects" and another folder "Completed Projects"
After I finish a project and I transfered to "completed project". But when I click the activities, all linked items do not show up. Do I need to re-link those items again in the new folder?
 
Stanley Ng said:
I use Outlook 2003 and Keysuite for my Palm. I follow the contact as project method. I created a folder "Projects" and another folder "Completed Projects"
After I finish a project and I transfered to "completed project". But when I click the activities, all linked items do not show up. Do I need to re-link those items again in the new folder?

They usually take forever to load. Try changing the category to tasks and appointments.
 
Top