Latest Up Close with David now posted

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Do you all get value from the Up Close episodes I do with David? Happy for your feedback and suggestions on these. Hopefully the sound is better on these too, with the new recording method we've been using over the last few episodes. We continue to work on getting the sound on Webinars improved.

Here's the latest: https://secure.davidco.com/connect/upclose.php

ChristinaSkaskiw

Registered
Getting value

I enjoy listening to the Up Closes. I will typically listen towards the end of the day while doing chores, or when I'm travelling/commuting. It provides good "company" and is interesting to me from a professional perspective too, as I'm consulting in "the game of work". It gives its own unique view on what's going on in the world :)

/Christina

rsailer

Registered
Up Close

The "Up Close" segments are among my favorite. I find them interesting, entertaining and stimulating. I always look forward to them. Ever think of doing them with other GTD staff?

Randy

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Up Close is specifically reserved for DA. But I am doing more with other staff under Coaches' Chat and Slice of GTD Life.

Kelly

Barb

Registered
David, if it makes you feel any better.....

Travel tends to scramble your brains, I think. Once I left the keys to my car hanging out of the trunk at the airport. A good samaritan turned them in at the Delta counter, went to the trouble of finding out my name through an oil change sticker on my car, and they called my unlisted home number in their records and left a message for me.

Same car: Lost it in the short term parking garage at the Tampa airport. Did not know my tag number.

Same car: Lost it in a mall parking lot. Still did not know my tag number

Granted, it was a small sports car, but I will tell you I immediately got a "vanity plate" that is my initials and I've moved it from car to car ever since. And I bought a bigger car :-} I do miss the feeling of the wind in my hair, though. In Texas "wind in hair" usually had to mean air conditioning too. :cool:

P.S. I lost your first book twice before I could read it too. I don't lose things anymore. Thanks for that.

Commence blond jokes now. I can take it.

ArmstrC

Registered
Up Close

I have to say that Up Close captures for me the essence of the down to earth, approachable style of David and I do enjoy listening to these sessions whilst travelling or during some down time.

Keep them coming please...