Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive.
There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial:
https://bit.ly/4hYicYV
We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at:
https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/
Has anyone here ever taken GTD the book and used it for an in-house course or workshop/seminar at the jobsite to boost productivity? Like, take a chapter a week or so? I would be interested in your thoughts on how it went or pointers. Thanks!
Hm! Today my boss asked me if I would be interested in doing a short presentation on GTD for my co-workers. I said, Give me 6 months (need some more experience with it).
Has anyone here ever taken GTD the book and used it for an in-house course or workshop/seminar at the jobsite to boost productivity? Like, take a chapter a week or so? I would be interested in your thoughts on how it went or pointers. Thanks!
I´ve written articles for our Intranet staff "paper"on "Managing your In-box", "Managing your To-Do list" and finally "Managing your projects". I each time make reference to DA and the GTD book as well as DavidCo.com.