• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Lefty Pens

Hey guys,

As a lefty, trying to use a Gel pen results in something fit for a rorschach test. I'm currently using Bic Ultra pens but am looking for something that writes better and smoother.

Anyone here have suggestions for a good non-smearing pen?

TIA,
--Adam
 
Hi, Adam- As a lefty I know where you're coming from. I'm a fan of bold lines so I like a 1.0. The best I have seen is the Uniball Impact RT. We all have our quirks, and I'm a black ink guy. Additionally, the Uniball Jetstream is a good choice, in fact, it may be a better choice as the ink is quick drying.

Additionally, I'm also curious as to what others may have to say. Good luck... Bart
 
Bart -- I alternate my colors. I'll go for months with black and then move to blue (and occasionally red). Never tried the Impact or Jetstream. I'll have to give them a shot.

Of course, my handwriting is almost illegible, so the pen I use may not make much difference ;). Possible side-effect of not finding out about top-bound spiral notebooks will I was in 6th grade. --a
 
Top