less then two minutes recommendations from other users for suggested software's for storing references/reminders

1711972697825.png

"
which links to GTD - where one of my ideas were literally what is best type place to store references/instructions, because there are only so many places digitally with short cutts
e.g. on my phone I could give examples of - photos applications, then files - then folders and folders allows collection of specific images related"

In less then two minutes idea came head that makes sense post quick thread about this topic

Are there recommendations from other users for suggested software's for storing references/reminders other that albums?

- Doesn't have negative effects to create as much reference as possible for things which are most important to yourself and could be added on to daily or weekly reviews right . E.g. I could have physical paper copy, digital copy saved for types reminders in my bedroom of daily routine
"

voice said @René Lie comes mind

"STN

René Lie

Certified GTD Trainer
It all depends...

Personally, I like using something like Dropbox or Google Drive (or similar) where I can create as many folder and sub-folders as I need. Also, if something already exists as a digital document, it is often searchable, if I ever need to do a search for a file's content.

It all depends...

Personally, I like using something like Dropbox or Google Drive (or similar) where I can create as many folder and sub-folders as I need. Also, if something already exists as a digital document, it is often searchable, if I ever need to do a search for a file's content.

"I haven't used drop box.
I have used google drive - with my main account here - problem I feel like I have right now is it is cluttered." Also thought came mind @FocusGuy was giving myself some advice on organizing google drive and I'm not sure why he didn't respond why ended up deleting type of messages he left on a thread which I were looking at (for reference" ? S

You agree there is no negatives doing something using folders "album" file on my phone?

"STN?

René Lie

Certified GTD Trainer
"I haven't used drop box.
I have used google drive - with my main account here - problem I feel like I have right now is it is cluttered." Also thought came mind @FocusGuy was giving myself some advice on organizing google drive and I'm not sure why he didn't respond why ended up deleting type of messages he left on a thread which I were looking at (for reference" ? S

You agree there is no negatives doing something using folders "album" file on my phone?

"STN?
I will answer with a David Allen quote:

As long as where something is matches what it means to you, it is organized.

Keep it simple, and make sure that you are able to find what you need when you need it!

FocusGuy

Registered
." Also thought came mind @FocusGuy was giving myself some advice on organizing google drive and I'm not sure why he didn't respond why ended up deleting type of messages he left on a thread which I were looking at (for reference" ?
Hi @TimBourne
Didn’t remember that ☺️ Sometime i erase my threads as they are to long, unclear, outside the box or double beam with another one. I don’t know how i may help you. If your questions were about organizing gdrive for reference material i use tiago forte method PARA. If that s right go and fetch this on the web or buy his book. You also have building a second brain with a chapter about para. It s in english and is more complete than GTD about reference material even if GTD does it very very well

Last edited:
I will answer with a David Allen quote:

As long as where something is matches what it means to you, it is organized.

Keep it simple, and make sure that you are able to find what you need when you need it!
albums on my phone are what they mean to me? "

Hi @TimBourne
Didn’t remember that ☺️ Sometime i erase my threads as they are to long, unclear, outside the box or double beam with another one. I don’t know how i may help you. If your questions were about organizing gdrive for reference material i use tiago forte method PARA. If that s right go and fetch this on the web or buy his book. You also have building a second brain with a chapter about para. It s in english and is more complete than GTD about reference material even if GTD does it very very well

I tried to send a PM - which didn't respond to

because was linked to organizing my whole PC files " s