• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Linking Projects to Next Action ????

  • Thread starter Thread starter Andre
  • Start date Start date
A

Andre

Guest
Hi GTD Users...
I have been using GTD Outlook for 3 Mths. now and all this system has really change my life,Thank You David Allen Company.

One question: I can,t seem do understand how to link a New projects with Next Action in Outlook !! I mean physicaly tie the two together!! Are projects in one category and NA in another??Or linked somehow in Outlook???? A actual diagram would help me understand .....

Thanks

Andre :)
 
Top