Live webinar: Optimizing Your System

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Please join us for a working session designed to optimize your system so that you can trust your priority decisions on a moment-to-moment basis. This webinar involves the practices for achieving and maintaining a longer-horizon experience of control and focus, of life and work. After completing this session you will be able to better understand the benefit of evaluating your system and adapting it to optimize its usefulness.

Thursday, April 16, 2020 08:00–10:00 AM Pacific

The registration link is at the top of the webinars panel on the right side of GTD Connect pages.

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
David Allen did a pilot version of this webinar in 2014. This one has some updates, and will be presented by Ana Maria Gonzalez and, schedule permitting, a coach/trainer from one of our global partners. As soon as I know who that is, I will post here.

Last edited:

Longstreet

Professor of microbiology and infectious diseases
David Allen did a pilot version of this webinar in 2014. This one has some updates, and will be presented by Ana Maria Gonzalez and, schedule permitting, a master trainer from one of our global partners. As soon as I know who that is, I will post here.
Signed up - looking forward to it! :)

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
We had a prep meeting for the webinar this morning. It will be interactive, so bring your system and be ready to explore what's working, what's not working, and what you can do to adapt whenever there's a new current reality.

Longstreet

This was truly an outstanding webinar! A little over 2 hours - wow! Such great material. Thanks so much!

Longstreet

It was a lot of fun. And we got that surprise pop-in from David Allen at the end.

We'll have the video and audio recordings posted soon.
And what a great surprise pop-in from David Allen! I thoroughly enjoyed not only the presentations but the great chats among all of use during the session.

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
And what a great surprise pop-in from David Allen! I thoroughly enjoyed not only the presentations but the great chats among all of use during the session.
Yes, it seemed like a bunch of folks who knew each other by forum name got to know the person behind the forum name.

Ger80C

Registered
It was a great one! I missed the surprise pop-in as I had to pop into another conference call (without surprise)... I hope this will be included in the recording, please? :)

GTD_Nerd

Registered
It was a great webinar. One question -- Robert Peake said that he keeps a capture device with him when he meditates. I have only meditating regularly for the last few months but I would really like to learn more about this practice.

mcogilvie

Registered
This was really excellent. All the material was familiar, and yet it resonated in new ways. Nicely structured too. And it was great to “hear” from so many people in the chat window.