Live webinar: Productively using Microsoft® Teams®

davidcoforum

Administrator
Staff member
Learn how to use Microsoft Teams productively for your communication and collaboration. Webinar will cover:
• Understanding the key features and functions
• Using Teams to manage projects (individual or shared)
• Integrating Teams with other apps (Planner, Outlook, OneNote)

Whether you’re new to Teams and just getting started or more experienced and want to dive deeper, you’ll come away with helpful tips, tricks, and strategies to get the most out of for your workflow.

September 1, 2021, 9:00–10:00AM Pacific

The registration link is at the top of the webinars panel on the right side of most GTD Connect pages.

Longstreet

Professor of microbiology and infectious diseases
I registered for this and the email says it is on August 6th - today. I thought it was going to be on Sept. 1st?

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
After we watched the recording of yesterday's Teams webinar, we decided to re-record the presentation. The reason is that most of the attendees were on webcam. The recording shows faces and names. While Teams does notify attendees that the meeting is being recorded, we want to take the extra step and record the presentation without attendees, out of respect for everyone's privacy. I will post in the forum as soon as the new recording is ready. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Longstreet

Professor of microbiology and infectious diseases
After we watched the recording of yesterday's Teams webinar, we decided to re-record the presentation. The reason is that most of the attendees were on webcam. The recording shows faces and names. While Teams does notify attendees that the meeting is being recorded, we want to take the extra step and record the presentation without attendees, out of respect for everyone's privacy. I will post in the forum as soon as the new recording is ready. Thanks for your understanding and patience.
Any updates on when this will be ready?