• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Looking a GMail Account

I have a some...

if anyone wants one or two. Looks like I have a ton available.
 
40 invites

hello,

I got 40 invites with me for Gmail. if any body want let me know.

Thank you,

- Brijesh
 
To Shari

An invite is on the way.

I have 99 left, if anyone else wants one...you can just PM me.
 
Gmail account

Hello Everyone,
I am in die need of a Gmail account. I will therefore be very grateful if someone will be kind enough to send me an invitation.
My email address is here
Thanks everyone...
 
Gmail account

Modyman said:
Hello Everyone,
I am in die need of a Gmail account. I will therefore be very grateful if someone will be kind enough to send me an invitation.
My email address is here
Thanks everyone...

Thank you very much airolg...
I appreciate it a lot..
 
looking for a GMail invite

I would love an invite please if anyone has one to spare?

Thanking you in advance :grin:
 
Google Talk

I imagine many people will be looking for Gmail invites as the new Google Talk requires a Gmail username & password.
 
Anybody else have gmail invites? (got one)

Would love to have one if anybody has some!

Edited: Got one, thanks!

Thanks!
 
Top