• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Looking for a GTD webapp with both Android and Ipod Touch native apps

I've tried Evernote and didn't like it much, and unfortunately Toodledo (which offers both apps) is not a good match for me as well.
Are there any others? Thanks a bunch!
 
katy246;89540 said:
I've tried Evernote and didn't like it much, and unfortunately Toodledo (which offers both apps) is not a good match for me as well.
Are there any others? Thanks a bunch!

Try Remeber the Milk. What features are you looking for?
 
Try Springpad

Hi there, I have been using Springpad for a while to implement my GTD system. They have a nice webapp and iPhone, iPad and Android apps -- all free. It has much of the power of Evernote, but better task management and a prettier interface. Here are a couple of links to articles on how people have used GTD with this app.

http://blog.springpadit.com/2010/12/how-to-implement-gtd-in-springpad/

If that doesn't suit you, you might try nirvanahq.com. It's a very pretty GTD-oriented webapp, but the mobile versions are browser-based and require an internet connection to work.
 
I was using ActionComplete which I really liked, but they are going to start charging $20 per year, so I've been looking at alternatives.

I really like this new Android app DGT-GTD. It Sync's with Toodledo.
 
Top