• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Looking for a new windows email client

I have been using MS Outlook 2003 for years as central part of my GTD system.

Lately, I have grown apprehensive about the crashability of Outlook. I am also not comfortable with the .pst file as I feel that if it crashes I won't necessarily be able to get it back.

I have used Outlook 2003 only because I felt that it was best for syncing with windows smartphone.

Has anyone here switched to a different software set with smoother operation and less concern?

David
 
Top