• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Looking for feedback on this project

  • Thread starter Thread starter ideaguy
  • Start date Start date
I

ideaguy

Guest
Hi All,
I am not sure if I'm allow to do this but I am so happy that I just launch my new website that I would like to share it with you guys and see what you think.
People on this forum match my customer profiles, so if you don't mind send some feedback that would be great. ( Just and informal focus group) God know that I use GTD tool to get this done ;-)
www.arixia.com

Thanks Ideaguy
 
fatal error

I clicked on the new arrival link and received this error:

FATAL ERROR: register_globals is disabled in php.ini, please enable it!
 
Thank you for your feedback

Hi there,
Thanks for your feedback, do you like the site?
Let me know ?

Ideaguy
 
Top