• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Looking for gmail

  • Thread starter Thread starter Walter
  • Start date Start date
I also have a bunch to share if anyone is still looking.

Appreciate if you can spare me one

mosa
 
I have 6 gmail invites for anyone interested. Contact me via private mail so I am alerted whith your request. Thanks.

mobilejarhead
 
Looks like the supply of gmail invites is exceeding the demand here. Yay generous GTDers!

If needed, I have 6 invites. PM me if you'd like one.
 
Top