• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Looks like I'm done with Things. What next?

Try DoIt.IM

I've cycled through all the programs that have been mentioned on this thread.

A while ago I stumbled on DoIt.IM. It is cross-platform (Win, Mac, iOS, Android) AND can be accessed on the web. Supports todo email to the inbox. Free to try, very inexpensive to buy. Very active development and fast tech support.
I've been surprised that it hasn't received attention on Connect (although I may have missed the discussion.)

(The main rough-spots from my perspective relate to UI quirks. Based on the tech support blog, I expect a number of refinements very soon.)
 
Top