• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Mac and PC Combo

Earlier this year I was using Windows XP at home and at work, syncing a pocket pc between the two. I gave my laptop to my daughter and bought an iBook.

Entourage works as well, if not better than, Outlook. (Having bought the Outlook White Paper and the GTD Add-In, I look forward to receiving discount on the forthcoming Entourage White Paper ;-))

The biggest issue was the pocket pc - I still needed to use it for syncing with work PC network but could not sync it to Entourage & the iBook until I discovered Pocket Mac (which I have not seen mentioned on this board in this context).

It solves the problem by syncing my pocket pc with Entourage on the iBook, and I still sync with Winfows XP on the workplace network.

Works for me. URL below. Not affiliated with the company.

If you want to make me an offer for my redundant Palm Tungsten T3, send me a PM

Mark
http://www.pocketmac.net/
 
Top