• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Mac Entourage reinstalled to a new hard disc

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anne Naylor
  • Start date Start date
A

Anne Naylor

Guest
Last week, my MacBook hard disc failed. Fortunately, being in London I was able to go to the Apple Store and have a new one installed. I have reinstalled my Office 2004 but when I click on to Entourage, get the message:

"This identity cannot be opened with this version of Entourage."

It worked fine before. Plus of course has a lot of information I would like to access from the back up. Fortunately, I was up to date with my Weekly Reviews.

Can anyone suggest a good way forward?

Thank you.

Anne
 
I found a solution which seems to have worked ! Alleluia - thank you so much for that great link. Perfect.

Anne
 
Good news

Amazing how e-mail problems can instantly undermine both productivity and peace of mind.
Glad you're up and running again.
 
Top