• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Mac User wondering about Windows GTD Software

I use mac's and Omnifocus as my trusted system. I like the power and flexibility of OF, it really provides me with a complete trusted system from capturing, processing, to switching contexts as actions progress, and finally it's review feature for the weekly review.

I've been talking with some friends and colleagues about my implementation. Can I get suggestions on windows software that provides GTD focused power and flexibility similar to Omnifocus?

Thanks.
 
harry35;66939 said:
Cashdollar, you may want to check out http://www.GoalsOnTrack.com, a very nicely built web app designed for tracking goals and todo lists, and has time tracking. It's clear, focused, easy to navigate, worth a try.

It looks to me like an old-fashioned, kitchen-sink "time and goal manager" and reminds me of PC applications from long ago. Nothing like Omnifocus. Both the screen shots and the web site reminded me why I like the elegance of mac software, and of GTD. But if it works for you, great.
 
I love MonkeyGTD

I just fired up and started using MonkeyGTD again. Kinda rebooting my GTD system here at work. Have been a tad lazy the last couple of months.

It's a simple, self contained HTML file, which works well for me, since at any given moment I might be on a Mac, PC or a Linux box. I just pop this puppy onto a USB drive, and I'm good to go.

http://monkeygtd.tiddlyspot.com

I started tinkering with Things on the Mac at home, and I really like it, but without a Mac at work, it's useless to me.

Andy
 
Top