• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Mac users, let's have an IChat group chat once a week

That sounds great!

I'm in!

Let me know when

I will open the gruop everytime I sit in my house (At work I use pc)

From California..... apinaud
 
SOunds good although not many takers it seems

Add me to your buddy list: infoarts3

Richard Sandilands
 
Hi! I have added you guys to my buddylist. Hope to see you around.
 
iChat GTD room

Hi,

You can add me too: japanexperts

Since I am Tokyo I'll miss any morning chats. After 5pm Pacific is good for me.
 
you are all in my buddy list. Let's chat. I am on most of the time
 
Top