• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Mailbox

I've tried it, and it has some nice slick features. Unfortunately for me, it is gmail only, and that's not a big part of my email workflow. It's nowhere near compelling enough for me to divert all my email into gmail.
 
mcogilvie;106121 said:
I've tried it, and it has some nice slick features. Unfortunately for me, it is gmail only, and that's not a big part of my email workflow. It's nowhere near compelling enough for me to divert all my email into gmail.

Thanks. I hadn't noticed that catch.

Michael
 
Top