• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Managing the process of turning a prospect into a client

  • Thread starter Thread starter tgovernale
  • Start date Start date
T

tgovernale

Guest
I'm a financial planner and I have a process of approaching a new prospect and turning that prospect into a client. It typically involves a few initial phone calls, an initial meeting in which I gather information and financial facts, then I prepare a written financial plan and various recommendations (products and investment vehicles), then book a final meeting, close the business, process and submit the business back at my office, follow up with the various companies that I submit to, coordinate with other advisors who I might be using as resources, etc. It's a flow chart that twists and turns and reverses and goes forward. As you can imagine, I'm having a difficult time fitting all of that into my action lists and projects and agendas, while trying to keep track of all of the details for each potential client. If anyone has any experience with how they're managing this with the use of paper and computer, please let me know. I've just started using GTD - read the book a couple of times. Thanks. Tom
 
Top