• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Microsoft Reader Activation

Recently I acquired another iPAQ Pocket PC running Mobile 5. I downloaded Microsoft Reader but can't activate the application. I keep getting an error message " ... You have an older version of Pocket PC which does not support Activation. Activation requires Pocket PC 2002 or later ...".

I have contacted Microsoft but they don't provide support for Microsoft Reader. I don't know how to fix this problem and would appreciate any advice, either on how to fix the problem or where else I might go to get some help.

Thanks in advance ... Colin
 
Problem Solved

I've fixed the problem I was having activating Microsoft Reader. I downloaded a patch from HP and I'm now able to open and read books (including David's two books).
 
Top