• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Mind Mapping Tool

While I have used the different software options for mind mapping I have found that I do the process best if I do it on paper.

A couple of months ago while revising my desk and filing set-up I found a product by Levenger (http://www.levenger.com) called the Oaisis Note Pad that is really a nice tool. I thought I'd pass on the experience.

The Oaisis Pad is 11x17 and has a large center area for the mind map with ruled borders for notes and a date section. If you fold a page in half it is designed to fit perfectly into a standard file folder or notebook.

Levenger sells the pads alone, or you can get different holders. I got the leather pad backer that works as a desk blotter so I always have the tool in front on me on my desk to do a quick map when inspiration hits.

Scot
 
Top