• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

mini pen

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
I was fortunate to find a nice leather notetaker wallet while on vacation. Only problem is that it did not come with a pen. "regular" pen is too long and sticks out of the wallet.

Anyone know of skinny, short pen that i might find for use with the wallet?

Thanks,

MTF
 
Check the Day-Timers website - www.daytimer.com. They have Zebra miniature pens and pencils, sold separately or in a set (under $10 for both). They are under 4.5 in. long, and look skinny as toothpicks. Is this what you need?
 
Itty bitty pens

Cross makes a very small pen intended to replace the stylus in a palm.
The top has a stylus tip. Twist the tip, and the pen comes out the bottom, just like a standard Cross pen. I keep one in my notetaker wallet. Just over $10, if I recall correctly.

Mike
 
Mini Esprit Ballpoint

I believe this is the same pen that comes with the notetaker wallet sold by David Allen Co.

It's made by rOtring.

They sell them at http://www.pencity.com

Just click on the shop by brand and click on rOtring.

- Mark
 
Itty bitty pens

Pencity has the Cross micro at $13.50 each. That's what I have. I belive the DA Notetaker Wallet uses the Rotring Esprit Mini at $32 each at Pencity.

Mike
 
Top