Motivational Tools

Discussion in 'PUBLIC: Discuss Tools & Software for GTD' started by WAR, May 1, 2019.

1. WAR

WAR Registered

I have always enjoyed seeing the various posts made on Facebook, Twitter, etc. by David Allen and his company. I often wish some of these images were available as computer backgrounds, screensavers, smartphone screens, posters, or even on cards displayed on a small desktop easel. This would bring me back into focus and expose the people who visit me to the GTD concept.

Does anyone else think this could be useful?

TesTeq and Mateusz like this.
  2. TesTeq

TesTeq Registered

Yes, and I hope it is not a copyright violation to use them for your own personal purposes.

3. WAR

WAR Registered

I haven't actually used any for this purpose because the quality isn't high enough. As a business owner with a little more to spend on items like these than a single user, I would gladly purchase them if they were available (similar to user guides or other tools).

4. ERJ1

ERJ1 Jedi Master

Social Studies Teacher
    I know I've used various images of GTD flow charts as desktop wallpapers as reminders of the practice when I first started, I found those kind of inspiring! As a teacher, students often asked about what my wallpaper was too - it was cool to share with them and a great conversation starter!

5. Rostane

Rostane Registered

I do have a collection of quotes saved from here and there, I write them on my why board so it's the first thing I see in the morning.
    I also use a meditation app called Calm, they display quotes at the end of each mediation session, I find it useful.
    Hope it helps.