Multiple devices in my life

Bill S

Registered
I have a desktop PC, a laptop PC that I travel with, an iMac at home, a blackberry (considering an iPhone), and an iPad, and a short attention span. :)
I use the GTD Outlook Add-in on the Desktop. I am clueless as to how I can keep the system going when I am not tethered to the desktop. Guidance?

Thanks,

Bill

nick_ross

Registered
Pocket Informant might be your answer

You can get an iPhone and iPad version (and a BB version).

If you set them to sync with outlook (WebIS have a sync'ing tool), then you can carry your Action lists around with you (then you don't need the Desktop/ laptop/ iMac when you're out and about).

I used this system for a while and it worked well for me - not sure the special features that the Outlook Plug-in will be transferred though...

HTH

Nick

mcogilvie

Registered
Bill S;85949 said:
I have a desktop PC, a laptop PC that I travel with, an iMac at home, a blackberry (considering an iPhone), and an iPad, and a short attention span. :)
I use the GTD Outlook Add-in on the Desktop. I am clueless as to how I can keep the system going when I am not tethered to the desktop. Guidance?

Consider transitioning to an online service like Toodledo (which also has an iphone client for offline use).

TesTeq

Registered
Print your lists from Outlook and take them with you.

Bill S;85949 said:

Print your lists from Outlook and take them with you.

kendalldcollins

Registered
Bill S;85949 said:

Thanks,

Bill

Outlook and/or an iPhone are all viable options.