• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Must See

  • Thread starter Thread starter CARLO0507
  • Start date Start date
C

CARLO0507

Guest
www.gameplan101.com CHANGED THE WAY I PERFORM IN THE GYM COURT AND FEILD....GREAT FOR MOTIVATION IN LIFE TOO.....CHECK IT OUT...BY THE WAY IS FREE AND THIS IS NOT SPAM!
 
Oh ya...whatever...

1) I bet you it's SPAM...what do you think everyone? (I know it is SPAM since he's posted it in the other forum as well.

2) Carl, have you even opened GTD? Just curious...you could use it.

Bob
 
Top