My favorite In Conversation thus far ...

Rogaine Warrior

Registered
... the dude who heads up Levenger (forget his name). Excellent tips on ways to "fit" more books and reading into your life. I keep thinking about that installment/interview almost a year after hearing it. Good stuff!

Kevin Quinley
Fairfax, VA

Barb

Registered
Steve Leveen

Here's the dude's name :-} Also, he wrote a book called "The Little Guide to Your Well Read Life" that is just fabulous. You can pick it up at Amazon.

Dave John

Registered
Barb;53928 said:
Here's the dude's name :-} Also, he wrote a book called "The Little Guide to Your Well Read Life" that is just fabulous. You can pick it up at Amazon.

Thanks for the tip Barb - I bought it today from Audible.com - already loving the introduction: he describes my predicament exactly!

Dave

Barb

Registered
More on reading - and Amazon's new "Kindle"

After I read Steve's book, I starting keeping track of what I wanted to read, what I had purchased to read, and what I had read (and what I thought about it). I actually purchased something from Levenger called a "bookography journal" and used that for about a year before finding a way to integrate the info into my GTD system.

I'm now hot for the new Amazon Kindle, but the price is going to have to come down first. Between that and the audiobooks I download onto my IPOD, I'm hoping to avoid having to MOVE to accomodate my library! I have a rule...for every book I buy, one has to go. After I go paperless, I plan to keep the rule going so I can end the madness. :-}