• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

'my new rules' for habit of a daily 6 point list or IVY lee , trying implement a simple paper list system. version 2

'my new rules' for habit of a daily 6 point list. version 2​


- have suggested a type of 'paper binder' system - where the whole - thing is trying to be methodical .

I feel like contexts aren't best for myself? - have certain issues following the 'context GTD system'


the next best thing I feel for myself is trying to follow something - as shown in that video hyper link?

I wrote transcribe words to that video 12 days ago *
"
"write in every single night , doesn't have to be click funnels notebook 2 53 - write out my best ideas which need to do tomorrow as if is like a CEO, then wake up like an employee, main thing is cool ideas need to do in moment, then also MITS #can - write a double print of these instructions by ted 5 14 email have to send , something change in business, video want to make, whatever, get ideas out on paper I or 240 again 'best ideas everynight, what I have to do the following day, I go into CEO mode CEO[siːiːˈəʊ]nouna chief executive officer, the highest-ranking person in a company or other institution, ultimately responsible for taking managerial decisions:?"

and - from my memory since seeing that - I only forced myself to write a new list like maybe 3-4 of the days which passed since then?
[or its also a fact maybe on 2 of the days what I resulted to doing also - was just writing a 5 point list digitally in one note - if I am writing about similar things? herd - so far when trying follow the instructions from ivy Lee.
I could reference.

It sounds X - like https://jamesclear.com/ivy-lee
'from those words - you should be writing a list towards things which you are doing everyday specific projects you have - is that correct?

'and was feeling like I have certain issues with the process?

it could be something generic?

1 e.g. I write something on the list which could have been done within 2 minutes.

2 I wrote something ' which was too long '. # your suppose to able do 6 things within 1 day?

or I feel when I am creating the list
"im just practically - thinking things on my mind with my attention or "where - once I written things on the paper" - sort of react - well within the next 24 hrs was what I actually wrote ' the type best actions/activities I can do. # so maybe go over info on how to better make a ivy lee 6 point list?

1749649322413.png

*Here is an image showing example of my paper list*

'if this doesn't get a good response'
then I can try to post it else where on internet more appropriate like next best place would be reddit?

@fooddude TSW
 
Top