My Next Mobile Device GTD

jimboling

Registered
Overcomplicating...?

I am guilty of overcomplicating things a lot of times. This whole notes synchronization may not be one of them, but I keep hoping.

Thinking back to my trusty palm -- I still carry my Tungsten E -- I got to wondering if I am forgetting some old solutions. So I did a new search and the following 2-yr old article was top of the list: http://lifehacker.com/230353/ask-lifehacker-sync-my-pdasmartphone-to-the-web

While it may not be my perfect solution, is it still valid today? I am not as concerned about the PIM data but I am interested in synchronizing notes. (I trust that when the article says "note pad" that it really means "Memos".)

I would hate to have to reactivate my Yahoo account; are there other solutions that ought to be obvious to me that I am missing?

I will continue digging into this but would love comments here.

jimboling

Registered
Never mind on the Yahoo Intellisync!

Tried it, was getting errors, looked them up, and found some very colorful language about Intellisync. Just hope I haven't trashed my hotsync. almost afraid to try it again.

jimboling

Registered
whew...

found how to expunge the Intellisync "virus" from the Palm. Back to the original question...

(I would have just deleted these last few useless responses but whenever I do "Edit" on this forum it just hourglasses forever.)