• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

mysql Version 3.2

  • Thread starter Thread starter alirizwan
  • Start date Start date
A

alirizwan

Guest
Hi,

I have mysql Version 3.2 on my server. I want to upgrade it to MYSQL 4.0. Can you please help me how can i upgrade my mysql database users to this new version? I do not know already existing mysql server users passwords so i can not create them in new MYSQL 4.0 database.

I have tried by importing mysql database to MYSQL 4.0 but its not accepting users.

Regards,

Ali Rizwan (Web Developer)
Aztek Computers
http://www.aztekcomputers.com
 
Top