• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Need to sync lotus notes (7) to Outlook 2003

As the title says, I need to sync lotus notes with Outlook 2003.

This is because I have just got an iPhone and cannot sync (without paying), my iPhone with lotus notes, but I can sync it with Outlook 2003.

I have found the software, Outlook Connect and Outlook Connect 12.1

Outlook Connector

Outlook Connecter 12.1

I do-not want to sync the mail part, all I need to sync is the calander and contacts, but keep lotus notes as the default application for everything.

Thats the software I have found, but not sure if its right for what I want. Could anyone confirm this for me, or even suggest another application?

Many thanks.
 
Top