• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

New Actioneer-like capture tool for MindManager

GyroQ

I have just bought it and it works really well. As a result I have 10 'invitations'. This means you get an email inviting you to try the software for 15 days (my decision to buy it took less than 2 mins). I don't know how difficult it is to get hold of these but if anyone would like one send me a private message including your email address and I will post your details. First come first served (and I'm saving one for my Fiance).

Pixlz
 
Does anyone know of a piece of software that works like actioneer? In other words it enable you to quickly enter tasks into Outlook from your desktop?
 
Top