• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

New David Allen book information?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gthurman
  • Start date Start date
G

gthurman

Guest
I remember hearing at one point (before I was good at capturing things!) that David Allen's new book would be about his various "productivity principles." Can anyone official with Davidco confirm/deny this information?

Any chance of some advanced peeks at the book's contents before its scheduled fall release?
 
David's next book...

Hi!

David's next book is due out this fall.

We may start taking "pre-orders" in the office, be sure to watch the web site!
 
Re: David's next book...

Jason Womack said:
Hi!

David's next book is due out this fall.

We may start taking "pre-orders" in the office, be sure to watch the web site!

I still have my original question. What is the book about? Is it a compilation of David's "productivity principles"?
 
gthurman,

Yes, David's new book due to be released in the fall of 03 and its
format is 52 productive principals and related food for thought messages.

About 4 to 5 years ago David wrote a weekly missive then a bimonthly letter
so I'm sure there are many ideas that will be new and refreshing to many readers.

I have no idea what the title will be.
 
Thanks!!!

Thanks for the information! Now I have an idea of what to look forward to!
 
Top