• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

New GTD / To-Do List Software

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTDude
  • Start date Start date
G

GTDude

Guest
I'm a frequent reader of the Business of Software forum (a forum for software developers) and I came across some new software posted yesterday.
www.smarttodolist.com
I tried the trial version, it seems pretty decent. Just thought you would be interested.
This forum is great, I've been looking for GTD software and this forum seems like a great research resource.
 
I downloaded the trial version. It has a pretty sweet interface for a windows program. No sub-tasks, but that's ok with me. Thanks for the info.
 
Hello Everybody,

I'm the developer of Smart To-Do List. I noticed visits in my web page logs coming from this forum so I wanted to stop by. If you have any questions about the software or suggestions please let me know.

Best Regards,
Scott Karstetter
www.smarttodolist.com
 
Top