• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

New GTD video from TaoNotes

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vadim
  • Start date Start date
Vadim,

TaoNotes looks pretty interesting. Do you have any plans to allow syncing w/ Outlook, or do you plan to develop a PPC or Palm version of TaoNotes? I need my GTD system to be portable and I'd rather not have to print out all the information I think I may need when I'm away from my desk.
 
Top