• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

new label printer, any ideas?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kermalou
  • Start date Start date
K

kermalou

Guest
need to get a new label printer for my PC, what do you guys use?
 
Label Makers - The Brother PT-2600

I am using the Brother PT-2600 - it is capable of using the pre-form labels for file folders.
 
Another Vote for the Dymo Twin Turbo

Absolutely love it. Keep postage on one side and file folder labels on the other.
 
Brother PT-18R

I bought the Brother PT-18R on DA's recommendation and love it. The neat thing about it is that the amount of wasted label is negligible, so your investment in tape is maximized. I also love the insta-print from PC function via the attached USB cable. I set up hotkeys to start the little P-touch app, a few keystrokes, and voila! The label pops out next to my computer.
 
Top