New live webinar: I&I session on the higher Horizons of Focus®

davidcoforum

Administrator
Staff member
Please join us for an installation and implementation session on the higher Horizons of Focus®. We will spend time exploring if anything has your attention at each of the horizons, and will end with integrating the horizons at the project and next action levels. There will be time for Q&A at the end.

Wednesday, June 9, 9:00AM–10:30AM Pacific time.

The registration link is in the webinars panel on the right side of most GTD Connect pages.

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
This afternoon we had a planning session for this webinar. I'm excited about it.

It will be a working webinar, a lab of sorts, where you will have time to detail out your higher horizons to whatever extent you choose.

Last edited:

Ger80C

Registered
Very much looking forward to this! I will be in Frankfurt for a trial this day and sincerely hope I'll make it home in time - or into the wifi-connected train - to join. Thank you for organizing these!

Longstreet

Professor of microbiology and infectious diseases
Looking forward to this! As I have stated many times, we tend to get too caught up on the runway level and fidget about contexts, deciding in the moment versus blocking time for yourself, etc. We get so focused on the “how” that we forget the “why”. It really is all about perspective. Cheers!

Oogiem

Registered
If the sheep allow I'm hoping to come to thelive one. Lots of life changes and I need to rework my exisitng higher level stuff so this is good timing. But we are STILL lambing. One ram failed to get all his ewes pregnant and we still have 7 left to lamb. I am not in control of my schedule right now.

Longstreet

If the sheep allow I'm hoping to come to thelive one. Lots of life changes and I need to rework my exisitng higher level stuff so this is good timing. But we are STILL lambing. One ram failed to get all his ewes pregnant and we still have 7 left to lamb. I am not in control of my schedule right now.
Hang in there! All best wishes.

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
John, when will this be available for download?
It's available now. We edited out the 5-minute silences for working on each of the horizons. You can stop the recording when you get to those, work on that horizon, then re-start the recording when you are ready to move on. The prompt questions for each horizon (which Ana Maria showed on slides) are also included.

Video

Audio

Longstreet

It's available now. We edited out the 5-minute silences for working on each of the horizons. You can stop the recording when you get to those, work on that horizon, then re-start the recording when you are ready to move on. The prompt questions for each horizon (which Ana Maria showed on slides) are also included.

Video

Audio
Wonderful! Thanks so much. I had to leave a bit early due to an unforeseen situation (happens a lot in my world) so now I can on my own time finish the webinar!