New live webinar: Skills Lab - Project Planning

davidcoforum

Administrator
Staff member
In this new Skills Lab webinar we will take a deep dive into the topic of project planning. How much and what kinds of planning do you need to do for different types of projects? With quizzes, exercises, and practice scenarios, this will be a valuable opportunity to fine-tune your GTD practice.

What to bring to the webinar:
Real-time access to your calendar, Projects and Next Actions lists, and project support notes.

June 21, 2023, 9:00–10:30AM Pacific

The registration link is in the webinars panel on the right side of GTD Connect pages.

SherriLB

Registered
In this new Skills Lab webinar we will take a deep dive into the topic of project planning. How much and what kinds of planning do you need to do for different types of projects? With quizzes, exercises, and practice scenarios, this will be a valuable opportunity to fine-tune your GTD practice.

What to bring to the webinar:
Real-time access to your calendar, Projects and Next Actions lists, and project support notes.

June 21, 2023, 9:00–10:30AM Pacific

The registration link is in the webinars panel on the right side of GTD Connect pages.
How sad I am to be seeing this just now :(

Longstreet

Professor of microbiology and infectious diseases
Such a great webinar! There was a colleague who added some profound comments in the chats. Her name is Chrystal Spurgeon. Here is what she said, and I quote: "I need to prioritize my reviews. I tend to do quick reviews due to lack of time, but lack of time is self-created. If I create a more defined time, then it would help create time for me".

John Forrister recognized it too. Let this sink in...."Lack of time is self-created." With her permission, I created a PowerPoint slide and subsequent pdf with this and added my own flair to the title. Enjoy the slide!

Attachments

• Time Allocation and Commitment - 6-21-2023.pdf
    103.4 KB · Views: 42

Christal

Registered
Such a great webinar! There was a colleague who added some profound comments in the chats. Her name is Chrystal Spurgeon. Here is what she said, and I quote: "I need to prioritize my reviews. I tend to do quick reviews due to lack of time, but lack of time is self-created. If I create a more defined time, then it would help create time for me".

John Forrister recognized it too. Let this sink in...."Lack of time is self-created." With her permission, I created a PowerPoint slide and subsequent pdf with this and added my own flair to the title. Enjoy the slide!
Your slide came out really nice!

René Lie

Certified GTD Trainer
I really do understand the intention of this statement and fully agree with it but… isn't it extremely illogical? How can one create the lack of something? @John Forrister
That's a great (and funny) point - yet, I can remember from my days as a student that I was able to create a lack of funds, for example...