• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

New Outlook Update Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
I have Outlook 2003 (love it!). When I found that there was a new Outlook Add-In update for 2003, I immediately went for it. Buuuuttttttt, it froze up my machine. After trial and error, I deleted the whole Outlook Add-In system with BCWipe. Now everything is working fine. Did anyone else have this problem?
 
The update worked just fine for me

Have you tried a clean reinstall of the add-in after removing it?

I monitor the Netcentrics forum and have not seen any reports of a freeze like this.

While I occasionally get a "failed to update item" error from the add-in, overall it is very stable with Outlook 2003.

Do you run any other add-ins besides the GTD tool?
 
e-mail: GTD_Support@NetCentrics.com

Hi,

I just got an e-mail from NetCentrics. I asked them to respond, and they told me they had not seen this error.

Please contact support directly at:

GTD_Support@NetCentrics.com.
 
I have not attempted a reinstall. I might do that this weekend. Will let you know what happens.
 
Top