New Productivity Newsletter

linuxgeek99

Registered
Hi!

Got a quick question about the new Productivity newsletter you are offering. If you are signed up on connect or get used to get Productivity Principles newsletter, will you get the new newsletter automatically or do you need to sign up for this one too.

Has Productivity Principles been discontinued. How about the "quarterly" GTD connect booklet?

Thanks

Joe Welsh
Linuxgeek99

Barb

Registered
linuxgeek99;69397 said:
Hi!

Got a quick question about the new Productivity newsletter you are offering. If you are signed up on connect or get used to get Productivity Principles newsletter, will you get the new newsletter automatically or do you need to sign up for this one too.

Has Productivity Principles been discontinued. How about the "quarterly" GTD connect booklet?

Thanks

Joe Welsh
Linuxgeek99

I tried to sign up for it and it says I'm already signed up. Can't hurt to sign up...you won't get it twice, apparently. (wish I could say that about everything I sign up for!)

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Information about the Productive Living newsletter

Hi there,

The free Productive Living newsletter is a new, updated version of two former newsletters: Productivity Principles and GTD Tips & Special Offers. If you are already subscribed to either of those, you will automatically receive Productive Living. If you're not sure, you can try to resubscribe. If you are already subscribed at that email address, it will not add you twice.

Connect members are not automatically subscribed to Productive Living, so you should add yourself if you'd like to receive it in your Inbox each month. If you ever want to stop receiving it, you can easily unsubscribe from a link in the footer of the newsletter, or on this page.

The Connect Quarterly is no longer being produced. We are adding more content directly to the Connect site now instead.

Hope this helps!
Kelly