New recording to invite YOUR stories about using the Natural Planning Model

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
David Allen is exploring the idea of writing a manual for the Natural Planning Model® that would include stories from people like you, who have used the model to plan projects of any size. Today we talked about how the model is structured, and why it works so well. Please have a look or listen to the 27-minute recording.
Video
Audio
As you'll hear in the recording, David would love to include stories from GTD enthusiasts about their experience using the Natural Planning Model. Please feel free to email connect@davidco.com with any story you have, about using any part of the model. When you send your story, please also say whether it's okay to use your first and last name, just first, or if you don't want your name used.

Christian_A_UK

Chief Operating Officer, UK Based
Almost a year ago, I had the incredible opportunity to attend the GTD Summit in Amsterdam and it was this quote that I highlighted as one of the most impactive for me:

"The natural planning model is the puzzle picture on the box for your projects"
Russell Bishop

Watching the video and reflecting, this quote stuck with me as it described how the model helps you get to the right outcome.

Looking forward to sharing my story on how this has helped me transform some project thinking this past year...

Longstreet

Professor of microbiology and infectious diseases
David Allen is exploring the idea of writing a manual for the Natural Planning Model® that would include stories from people like you, who have used the model to plan projects of any size. Today we talked about how the model is structured, and why it works so well. Please have a look or listen to the 27-minute recording.
Video
Audio
As you'll hear in the recording, David would love to include stories from GTD enthusiasts about their experience using the Natural Planning Model. Please feel free to email connect@davidco.com with any story you have, about using any part of the model. When you send your story, please also say whether it's okay to use your first and last name, just first, or if you don't want your name used.
When do you need these John? I seem to remember at the end of this month.